Kijiji Buyers BEWARE of Puppy SCAM!

Gail Benoit & Dana Bailey continue to sell puppies despite their previous convictions of Animal Cruelty and upcomming charges on numerous other animal cruelty charges. They are now operating out of Dartmouth/Halifax area & continue to post ads on Kijiji in hopes of generating new sales.

"There was no doubt the pair mistreated dogs."

"The distressed state of the puppies was not a sudden occurrence. It developed over time. Even if the appellants’ control of the puppies had been brief — a matter of days — there was ample time and opportunity to relieve their then obvious distress, or to begin doing so,"

Characterization lacked "any air of reality" - Justice Peter Bryson Source





Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another post on Kijiji By Gail Benoit

* names have been edited for their privacy
http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:rG4bGtC3QgwJ:saintjohn.kijiji.ca/c-pets-dogs-puppies-for-sale-THE-TRUTH-ABOUT-GAIL-BENOIT-W0QQAdIdZ87057795+gail+benoit+spca&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=9&gl=ca

** THE TRUTH ABOUT GAIL BENOIT **
Price: Free
Ad ID: 87057795
Visits: 35

Location: Saint John
Date Listed: 11-Nov-08


TO WHOM ALL IT CONCERNS.

this is a very HATEFUL, JEALOUS, sick not to mention vandictive world...

The spca are very dirty people.. they will harass you, come to your home with an illegal search warrent bang you around
" the charges against me were dropped by the police "... why?

watch out for A Donna x, Angela x, and The jelous Tammy x... they are dead against anyone making money off of their animals
and not to mention the BAT MAN.
"the coward that chaces people with baseball bats". aleging we broke in his house and stole his dog, which did NOT happen!, and was never proven.
of all I will tell you this
I DO NOT do crack, where that came from I will soon know. I had MAJOR surgery

I have NEVER stole a dog in my life and GOD is my witness to that.
( I don't have to), thanks to puppies-r-us . i buy i sell and i deliver !

I have never been convicted of anything, and the whole thing was a set up for the SPCA, and Donna admitted to setting me up in court, so the SPCA does not have to pay me my 1/2 million$ now she is going to be charged by the police.

there are tons of threatning phone calls and emails coming into my home, my children are AFRAID! (all over a worm that was in a puppy that was not even mine)

as for July's puppys that passed away, i feel bad aswell but the news would never put that on everything i told them i will give the people that bought a puppy in July their money back (except one person)pooh bear. and you know who you are youve done as much damage as Donna, Tammy, Sean, Wendy, Bridget,

these were puppies that i purchased from N.B and charges against him are pending.

for all of you that i have sold a dog to you know the facts ! ,I could have filled the streets of digby with happy customers that bought puppies from me

you can't take a handfull of dogs that belonged to someone else and deam someone else to be so cruel I have sold alot of dogs and barely had any complaints. my supliers are not puppy mill people ! they are average back yard breeders

I wonder why the protest against me had only 10 people if there's so many people that are not happy with me.

for all of you BACK YARD BREEDERS!

" WATCH OUT " , theese people are Haters! they will grab all your personal information and make a threatning group against you.

The SPCA is crooked, but we know that now. From hearing about CELTIC PETS !. if you would like to know more feel free to email me at mailto:baileyam@student.ednet.ns.ca

thanks for taking the time to read this :)

No comments: