Kijiji Buyers BEWARE of Puppy SCAM!

Gail Benoit & Dana Bailey continue to sell puppies despite their previous convictions of Animal Cruelty and upcomming charges on numerous other animal cruelty charges. They are now operating out of Dartmouth/Halifax area & continue to post ads on Kijiji in hopes of generating new sales.

"There was no doubt the pair mistreated dogs."

"The distressed state of the puppies was not a sudden occurrence. It developed over time. Even if the appellants’ control of the puppies had been brief — a matter of days — there was ample time and opportunity to relieve their then obvious distress, or to begin doing so,"

Characterization lacked "any air of reality" - Justice Peter Bryson Source





Monday, January 5, 2009

The last words of a dyeing puppy

Ad ID: 97380683
Address: Halifax, NS View map
Date Listed: 04-Jan-09
What did I ever do

What did I ever do to be born into the hands of someone so cruel. I was so cute and cuddly, You took me away from my mother at a young age. I cried, you did not care. You posted ads about me even though I was feeling ill, you never cared.You told people that you took me to the vet you lied. I went to someone that called me Mama, I was too sick and I died in the very arms of the only person that loved me. What did I ever do. As I closed my eyes I thanked the lady that bought me although she had no money left ,she made sure I went to the vet. It was to late but yet she still held me as I took my last breath. at least I knew I was loved if even for such a short time. Please do not let me have died in vain. This lady needs to be punished. rules and regulations set. I need justice for me and the others that can not speak for themselves. The madness needs to stop. puppies are not flea market items to be sold in parking lots like they have no souls or no meaning. People need to wise up and only buy from reputable breeders or a shelter. I am in shock people will complain about a 125.00 adoption fee from a shelter that you know your puppy has all its shots and has been neutered but yet they will pay 600.00 in a mall parking lot and not truly know what they are getting. It is like Russian roulette will this puppy live or die. I know that the lady that is behind all this controversy knows who she is, she will never stop because she has no heart. Please I am begging the courts to wise up and please put these idiots in jail and throw away the key.
What did I ever do to be born into the hands of someone so cruel..........................................................................
The last words of a dyeing puppy

No comments: