Kijiji Buyers BEWARE of Puppy SCAM!

Gail Benoit & Dana Bailey continue to sell puppies despite their previous convictions of Animal Cruelty and upcomming charges on numerous other animal cruelty charges. They are now operating out of Dartmouth/Halifax area & continue to post ads on Kijiji in hopes of generating new sales.

"There was no doubt the pair mistreated dogs."

"The distressed state of the puppies was not a sudden occurrence. It developed over time. Even if the appellants’ control of the puppies had been brief — a matter of days — there was ample time and opportunity to relieve their then obvious distress, or to begin doing so,"

Characterization lacked "any air of reality" - Justice Peter Bryson Source





Monday, December 22, 2008

If you bought a dog in Truro Friday Night

Ad ID: 92497739
Street address: moncton, e1a 4j2 View map
Location: Halifax
Date Listed: 05-Dec-08

I must be the luckiest person EVER, because not only was I scammed by "Jason Richardson" but tonight I went to buy another puppy hoping this would be my forever dog.... and guess who it was, G A I L B E N O I T.

She had this gorgeous tiny dog that was clearly not what she stated. She had replied to MY ad where I was looking for a toy poodle, she claimed this dog was a parti poodle with purebred parents, called me several times, sounded nice on the phone, answered all my questions...WHAT A GREAT SCAM ARTIST.

She claimed her name was Tess - she called me from a 902 area code number cell phone(contact me for details) and drove a WHITE GRAND AM (license plate was marked down if you want it) with her partner in crime, that Dale guy. I have her email address (sympatico.ca) if you want it to be aware.

Thankfully, because of all the people posting warnings about her, I knew it was her as soon as I saw her, and I had actually printed a picture of her and had it with me. As soon as I saw her in Amherst, NS, I knew it was her. I told her I was sorry and couldn't buy this dog because I knew she was G a i l B e n o i t. I showed her the picture. I was not rude to her, but really, she lied about everything. She lied about her name, the dog was CLEARLY not a toy poodle (I believe it was the Terri Poo's she's selling)........

UNFORTUNATELY, someone else bought a dog from her in TRURO NS... If you are that person, PLEASE CONTACT ME. IT was a female Terri-Poo, I believe. YOUR DOG COULD BE SICK, this person was not named TESS, it was G A I L B E N O I T. TAKE YOUR PUPPY TO THE VET IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Thank god I knew better than to buy this mutt for $600 from this deceitful person.

EVERYONE BEWARE!!! Contact me if you have any questions. If there's one thing to be grateful of it's that I can warn other people of the crappy situations I have gotten myself in in my so far useless hunt for my perfect puppy.

No comments: